Selasa, 06 Juli 2010

The Near Plan

One thing that I can’t avoid is boring, I feel bore with my routine activity. In early morning, I must wake up and prepare myself to go to work from 7.00 am until 4.00 pm and then I must go to courses after that I have a dinner with my friends until night and then I sleep. Every day I do the same activity. From this situation, I think that I must do something so that I can’t feel bore again. So, in last month, I told to my friends to traveling with me and they agree with me. We collected many information about Bali, Pangandaran, Lombok and Karimun Jawa as our destination places. We chose to go to Pangandaran. But you know, all of our plans were canceled. My Friend should came back to Bandung. I really disappointed when I heard this information but I tried to forget it.

In two weeks ago when I opened my twitter account, I read my sister’s status. She wrote that Aunt will get married. So I retweet her status. I asked her, “When will aunt get married”? She said that Aunt will get married on 7th August 2010. I am glad to hear that. I will go to Lampung next month. I am going to live in Lampung for three days. Maybe, I will leave Yogyakarta on 5th August 2010 and I will back on 8th August 2010. I will go to Lampung by Bus. I think that it will be a special moment. Finally, Aunt is going to married. When I go to Lampung, I guess I will not be bore again because I will meet my new Family in Lampung. I will prepare the wedding party together. I will enjoy my trip. Yes, it will be pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment