Senin, 21 Februari 2011

Life story about me


On 26th January 1983, Mr and Mrs Wattimury got married. After 10 months later, They had a beautiful daughter, her name is Pricillia Wattimury, yupz..It’s me. I was born on 28th November 1983. They were very happy when they celebrated their first daughter birth.  Five years later, on July 1988, I entered kindergarten then my sister was born on 11th November 1988. So, she was born when I was five years old.  My sister’s name is Seanne Stevany Wattimury. When Seanne was ten mounts, my first brother was born on 16th September 1989 his name is Welniks Jonestri Steward Wattimury, wow, it is long name, isn’t it??? But it’s OK.
I entered Elementary School when he was born. I was happy because I had first brother. We lived together at grandparent’s house. In 1993, I had to move to Ambon with my dad because my dad had a new job in Ambon. My brother, my sister and my mom had had to stay in Masohi.  Two years later, they followed us in Ambon. So, we were happy. Finally, we lived together again.
In 1995, I entered Junior high school. When I was a student in Junior high school, I participated in many music concerts and festivals such as singing, theatre, dancing, etc. in 1995 our team was the winner of music festival. When I went up to the second grade, my younger brother was born on 9th December 1996, his name is Fradenly Keminhart Wattimury.
In 1999, I had to move to Masohi for one year because Ambon had a big war. After that, I returned to Ambon to continue my study. But, when I arrived in Ambon, there was a war again. It forced us to move and live in the refuge for six mounts. We had to sleep on the table, we ate noodles, took a bath in the river. Really, it was a sad situation but we had to survive. Although, it was like that, I graduated from science class as a best student. I had first rank in our class.
In 2001, I moved to Yogyakarta. From June 2001 until June 2002, I traveled to several cities of Indonesia. One of them is Bali Island. In 2002, I entered Sanata Dharma University majoring in computer science. From 2002 to 2007, I studied there. In 2006 and 2007 my brother and my sister came to Yogyakarta too. Welniks entered Amikom University majoring in Information Technology and Seanne entered Atma Jaya University majoring in Public relations. So we lived together in Yogyakarta. Now, I have been working at Andi Publisher as a staff Online Division. Maybe, in several months later I have to go to another place to develop my carrier. Then I will take master of Information Technology. Two or three years later I will get merry with someone, after that we have children, and then we have grandchildren and then we will die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment