Rabu, 13 April 2011

My Memorable Experience at Andipublisher




I have worked at Andipublisher more than three years. Many things I learned when I worked there. From the little things to big things that sometimes make me sad but also happy in completing all tasks. I’m thankful to God. I can get through all problems that occur. Many things happened that I never forget.

I have lost database. When I worked, suddenly I saw all data that I need was lose including transaction data. I was panic and afraid because I didn’t backup all data before. I tried to take a deep breath and checked al via server panel. After that I got the answer caused loss of data. Yup, our site has attack by hacker. Really, I was stress. But God is great. He helped me. He gave away for me and our team to make new site. It was better than old site. After new site run, we have never been attacked by hackers again.

One thing that I couldn’t forgot.  I have got an accident. I fell down I front of the office when we had lunch. I couldn’t stand again. My friend helped me to go to the hospital. I had to bed rest for 5 days. I had to go to physiotherapy twelve times in two months. It needed much money to pay the cost of the hospital. But I was lucky. I have received insurance from the employees’ social security insurance. So, all of the costs were paid by the company.

I’m also grateful. I have met good friends at Andipublisher especially my friends at online division. We worked in a team. We have reached the target. We got incentive. They are great. Event though, we often fight because of the problems of work but we still friend. Problems make us more mature. They are colors of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment