Senin, 31 Mei 2010

Memories in Bali


On December 2002, My friend invited me to go to Bali Island. But, I declined it because i didn't 'have much money for paying the trip. I told her about it and She said, "Don't worry, I'll pay your trip". I just took a deep breath and suddenly I shouted....YESSSSSSSSS OK thanks sis...after that, I immediately prepared all my needs happily. So we went to Bali together. When we arrived in Bali, I was shocked because my other friends in Bali had prepared everything that we needed. They provided a bedroom, a car to go around in Bali, some food and snacks. Every day, we went around in Bali together. We went to Kuta Beach, Bedugul, Tanah Lot, Nusa Dua Beach, Sukowati Market and Joger's Store.

First thing that I can't forgot. I was shopping at Joger's Store. I bought a t-shirt at Joger's Store and Paid it with coins. I collected the coins one by one on the desk of cashier to pay it. When my friends saw me, they laughed me and said, "This is a shame full thing". But I didn't care. I was confident. The second thing that I still remembered was The New Year Party. We stayed one night at Nusa Dua Beach. We had BBQ Party at the beach and slept on the sand until morning. When we woke up, we saw the wonderful sunrise..Really I loved it.

I enjoyed my days when I lived in Bali for a month. So I returned to Yogyakarta on February 2003. Then I went to Semarang. We stayed in Semarang for 2 weeks. Ok this is my unforgettable experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment